If you have a Cricut® cutting machine, a cut file of this bow design is available for download on my Etsy page. Cricut Design Space computer instructions for cutting the file are below. This pattern is perfect for decorating the front and back of button-up shirts for Christmas or even birthdays.
For more detailed instructions and information on my SVG T-shirt files, visit my how-to page for tips on material and layout.
Cricut Design Space Instructions
- Open Cricut Design Space.
- Click on New Project.
- Click the Upload button, then click Upload Image.
- Drag and drop to upload christmas-bow.svg OR click Browse and navigate to the file, then click Open. Click Save.
- Click the image, then click Insert Images.
- The image will appear on the Canvas. Under Layers on the right side of the screen, select all the RED layers, then click Weld on the bottom right of the screen. Do this for the GREEN layers as well.
- You will see the Weld Result on the layers panel at the right side of the screen. Click Make It.
- The layers will automatically separate onto two mats based on color.
- Click Continue. Follow the on-screen instructions to select your materials, then load the correct blade and mat to cut out your Christmas Bow pattern!